Monday, May 14, 2007

Back in the Swing



After THREE MONTHS of silence, I find myself wanting to get the ol’ blog going again. Herewith, a photo of the socks I made for my sister-in-law for her March birthday. I loved these; wish I could have kept them for myself.



Pattern: Jaywalker, from Grumperina. Not too difficult to knit, and snazzy!

Materials: Austermann “Step” – 75% superwash wool, 25% acrylic, with aloe vera and jojoba oils embedded in the yarn. Very soft, nice to work with and to wear. The colorway on these is “Grass Green.”

I’m feeling very rusty about downloading and prepping photos, but photos on blogs are where it’s at, so I will persevere. Stay tuned for more.

1 Comments:

Blogger juffie said...

Cool socks, dawg! Great to see you back.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home