Monday, January 29, 2007

Knitting Content at Last!


Here is the sock that I made for my daughter for her birthday last week. Yes, that's "sock" singular. I started it only nine days before her birthday, and knew I would be hard-pressed to finish even one sock to get it in the mail to her on time. By staying up until 1 a.m. thenight before themandatory trip to the Post Office, I managed to finish it. She will get the second one soon, once I finish the next pair of gift socks--recipient to remain undisclosed in the extremely unlikely event that she reads this blog.

At last, I have a knitting blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lilylou said...

That's a perfectly beautiful sock, Judy!

12:35 AM  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

That is one of the funniest photos I have ever seen.

That's one good lookin' sock ya got there, lady.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home