Saturday, July 08, 2006

My Second Post... Foolin' Around

Husband came home and with a flick of the fingers he got the photo in the right place (my profile). What he did bore no resemblance to the instructions from Blogger, but I guess I can't complain. Much. I wish someone would use me as a test case when writing instructions for the computer. I'm pretty intelligent, but computer use is not intuitive for me, and I have a hard time figuring things out. And it doesn't help that (a) I use a Mac and (b) I use Safari (which Blogspot apparently doesn't support). Fortunately I have Firefox loaded in my computer as well... one more thing to learn.

I think I will eventually delete these first posts (assuming I can figure out how to do that), but first I want to try a few things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I for one am impressed! Very cool, Judy:)

You've given me a new reading list. Sorry about the neck and I hope you're recovering.

You inspire me to start a blog myself but I think I'll wait until you're an expert and fcan guide me.

I'm writing this from an hotel room in Seaside, Oregon. I'm on my way home after a lovely trip down the coast (taking pictures) and a grand visit with old friends in Tomales and SF. I celebrated my 70th in the City. Yikes!

I'm bookmarking this.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home